Subject: TISA Public Authorities Working Group
From: "Sterckx, Dominique" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 10:54:05 +0200

Dear,

I'm working for the traffic centre in Antwerp (Belgium) and recently, I've
joined the steering board of TISA (Traveller Information Services
Association) as a representative for the public authorities community.
In this capacity, I am now contacting European member states that are not
currently members of TISA. Can you put me in touch with someone who handles
contacts with other governments ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

-- 

*Dominique Sterckx*
ICT-specialist

*AGENTSCHAPWEGEN & VERKEER*
Verkeerscentrum

G. 0499 21 68 08

wegenenverkeer.be
*Volg ons op Twitter <https://twitter.com/wegenenverkeer> of like ons op
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/wegenenverkeer>*

Dit bericht is onderhevig aan deze e-maildisclaimer
<http://www.wegenenverkeer.be/emaildisclaimer>.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////